Why is Vitamin C good for you?
The Vitamin C miracle
We need Vitamin C for the growth and repair of tissues in our body, and because the body does not store Vitamin C in its tissues, we need to consume it on a regular basis. Since humans lack the enzyme necessary for synthesizing Vitamin C, we must obtain it through oral ingestion or for skin support, by topical applicationBenefits of Vitamin C:
- Immunity: A healthy dose of Vitamin C protects our body from infections and maintains healthy bones and teeth.
- Common Cold: Vitamin C reduces the severity of cold symptoms
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C is a powerful and effective antioxidant
- Stress: Vitamin C helps the body deal with stress
- Production of Collagen: Vitamin C is a required component for the production of collagen.
The highest levels of Vitamin C in your body is found in the adrenal glands. If you are stressed Vitamin C is required in higher quantities. Increased intake of Vitamin C is also necessary when your body is exposed to stress caused by heavy meals, smoking, immune impairment, extreme temperatures and chronic use of medications.
It stays longer in your body because of the dihydroquercetin component in the formula.